- Make sure the pouch gets to your department's mailroom before the regular Mail Services pickup time. In large departments, allow time for your department's internal mail pickup.
- Make sure each pouch is marked with your department/unit return address to ensure its return.
- Allow time for the receiving department's mailroom to process the pouches.
- Do not use other envelopes or pouches. Only FASTMAIL pouches will receive FASTMAIL handling. Anything else will be handled as regular campus mail.
- Do plan ahead. Although FASTMAIL is an extremely reliable service, no system is perfect. Don't leave everything until the last minute!
If you need any additional information, or would like to submit comments or suggestions on how to improve the FASTMAIL service, please contact Mail Services at 3-MAIL (3-6245).